Can Parent Authorize Medical Treatment In Case of Emergency on Trip?
Greg and Ed respond to a question from a mother concerned about her daughter’s medical treatment while she is on a group vacation.
- Temporary Guardianship For Minors
- Guardianships of Minor Children
- How To Give Temporary Custody Of A Minor To A Grandparent
- Can Parent Authorize Medical Treatment In Case Of Emergency?
- How To Get An Emergency Temporary Custody Order
- Can A Temporary Custody Order Turn Into A Permanent Custody Order?
- Do Grandparents Need A Letter Of Permission To Seek Medical Help For Their Grandchildren?