FAQ: What is Chargeback Representment?
The procedure by which a merchant challenges a cardholder chargeback using transactional evidence is known as chargeback representment. To the issuing bank, the merchant “re-presents” the transactional data.
The resolution of the dispute is then decided by the issuing bank. Understanding the chargeback representment process is crucial for merchants so they can try to recover lost income from fraudulent chargebacks.
- How To Win A Chargeback Dispute
- How To Apologize To Clients And Customers
- How to Write a Business Opportunity Letter
- Writing a Simple Business Plan Cover Letter for Investors
- How to Get a Small Business Loan
- Writing a Simple Letter for a Business Transaction
- Writing a Good Business Introduction Letter to New Client