Financial Aid Offer Not Enough? How to Ask for More College Scholarships -
Don’t be afraid to ask for more money if your financial situation has changed after you applied for financial assistance, or if you’ve received higher scholarship offers from other universities.
Shannon Vasconcelos, a college finance counselor, offers advice on how to appeal financial aid awards and negotiate scholarships. Also, get additional professional advice.
- Special Circumstances In Financial Aid Appeals
- Writing a Financial Aid Appeal Letter (with Sample)
- How to Write a Sponsorship Request Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Simple College Hardship Withdrawal Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Letter Requesting Scholarship (with Sample)
- How to Write a Simple Student Loan Hardship Letter (with Sample)
- College Withdrawal Letter Sample
- [Sample] Sponsorship Request Letter for Event