Learn how to write an accountant termination letter. Use our sample accountant termination letter as a template for your termination letter.
Accountant Termination Letter Sample
387 Charleston Avenue
Cherry Hill, NJ, 08085
May 31, 2022
232 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19004
RE: Termination of Accountancy Services
Dear Mr. Hill:
It has become necessary for my business to employ a larger accountancy firm. Since we have grown to include online sales, it has become apparent that we need eCommerce financial advice.
I have been very satisfied with the service I received from you, and this termination of services is in no way an expression of dissatisfaction.
I have engaged Blue Lion Accounting to take over the financial accounts of my business and would appreciate it if you give all the information they require when they write to you within the next two weeks.
If you submit your final invoice at the end of this month as usual, I will pay it immediately. Thank you for all the assistance you provided while my business was just starting out. I wish you well in the future.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support