Writing an Acupuncturist Cover Letter? So use this sample acupuncturist cover letter as a template for your successful cover letter.
Sample acupuncturist Cover Letter
124 Union Street, Apt. 534
Cherry Hill, NJ 28396
December 9, 2019
Cherry Hill, NJ 28496
RE: Acupuncturist, Ref# 121277, 12/8/2019
Dear Ms. Jay:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised acupuncturist position at XYZ Acupuncture. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualification in speaking spanish will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this acupuncturist position include:
- Cross referred patients between physical therapy and acupuncture
- Ensured all SOAP notes are documented correctly and completed in a timely manner
- Worked with medical receptionist to ensure all patients are scheduled out
- Worked with billing department to assist with patient documentation and insurance correspondence
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated acupuncturist with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting customers expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at XYZ Acupuncture.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as an acupuncturist. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
List Of Enclosures: Resume
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.