Sample 1 – Administrative Assistant Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Administrative Assistant Position (ID 75212)
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised administrative assistant position at ABC Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional experience using MS Office will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this administrative assistant position include:
- Provided administrative support to Compliance Director
- Assisted in preparing materials and resources for various regulatory examinations and audits
- Attended internal and external calls to track meeting minutes and mange follow ups
- Assisted in updating compliance related procedures and implement necessary changes
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Company. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as an administrative assistant.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your administrative assistant needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Administrative Assistant Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Administrative Assistant Position (ID 75552)
Dear Mr. Pope:
I saw your ad for an administrative assistant in the Philadelphia Dispatch and knew I was perfect for the job.
I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you. I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-930-8975 or by email at email@example.com advance for your consideration.
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 18px or smaller than 18px.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.