Study our administrative secretary cover letter sample to learn the best way to write your own impressive cover letter.
Administrative Secretary Cover Letter sample
231 ABC Street
Oakdale, CA 95361
April 14, 2021
Oakdale, CA 95360
Dear Mr. Miller,
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Company for an administrative secretary.
I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in startups, which is why I have been working in XYZ Company for the past three years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as an account assistant that is highly relevant to the position in your including:
- Received telephone calls, gave routine and non-routine information, answered questions and directed calls and visitors to appropriate person or office.
- Prepared and type a variety of correspondence, reports, forms, requisitions, requests for personnel actions and legal documents.
- Received and controlled mail and suspense items, routing them directly to the appropriate person or office for action.
- Organized and maintained files, records, manuals, handbooks, and other related materials.
- Maintained supervisor’s calendar, scheduled appointments and engagements
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (209) 555-1234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering my application.