Writing an Audiologist Cover Letter? So, use this sample audiologist cover letter as a template for your successful audiologist cover letter.
Audiologist Cover Letter Sample
123 13th Street
Annandale, VA 22004
February 8, 2019
Cosmetic Hearing Solutions
Annandale, VA 22003
Dear Ms. Carter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised audiologist position at Cosmetic Hearing Solutions. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in diagnostic audiology and in the provision of hearing aid services.
Some key points that are relevant to this audiologist position include:
- I received my Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology from Marquette University.
- I have experience in performing hearing aid evaluations, fittings, dispensing and follow-up.
- My particular areas of expertise include performing audiologic, tinnitus, electrophysiologic assessments of patients of various ages.
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated audiologist with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting patients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at Cosmetic Hearing Solutions. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as an audiologist.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.