Learn how to write a bank teller cover letter. Use our sample bank teller covers as templates for your impressive cover letter.
Sample 1 – Bank Teller Cover Letter
[2699 Chalk Street, Apt. 345]
[San Francisco, CA 54109]
[February 19, 2019]
[199 Bank Street]
[San Francisco, CA 54100]
Dear [Ms. Walter]:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised bank teller position at [ABC Bank]. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in risk management will make me an asset to your bank.
Some key points that are relevant to this bank teller position include:
- Provided exceptional customer service by meeting all customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries.
- Resolved problems independently and escalating more difficult issues to management.
- Processed regular teller transactions for customers including servicing customer accounts and accepting loan payments.
- Adhered to safe deposit box procedures and operations and guidelines.
- Educated and engaged customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs.
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at [ABC Bank]. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a paralegal.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your bank teller needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Bank Teller Cover Letter
[12 Sherwood Avenue]
[Walnut Creek, CA 11111]
[July 5, 2020]
[4800 Clean Square]
[Walnut Creek, CA 11111]
Dear [Ms. Brown]:
Enclosed please find my resume. I am very interested in applying for the position of janitor that was advertised in the [Philadelphia Inquirer] on [July 2nd], and am confident that you will find my skills ideally applicable to your needs.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity.
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.