The cover letter is a little more personal than the resume. This is the place to put anything additional the employer should know. If you just moved to the area, or have special training, you may want to put that in the letter.
Bank Teller Cover Letter Sample
2699 Chalk Street, Apt. 345
San Francisco, CA 54109
February 19, 2019
199 Bank Street
San Francisco, CA 54100
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised bank teller position at ABC Bank. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in risk management will make me an asset to your bank.
Some key points that are relevant to this bank teller position include:
- Provided exceptional customer service by meeting all customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries.
- Resolved problems independently and escalating more difficult issues to management.
- Processed regular teller transactions for customers including servicing customer accounts and accepting loan payments.
- Adhered to safe deposit box procedures and operations and guidelines.
- Educated and engaged customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs.
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Bank. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a paralegal.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your bank teller needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.