Learn how to write a bike booking cancellation letter. Use our sample bike booking cancellation letter as a template for your cancellation letter.
Bike Booking Cancellation Letter Sample
Full Customer Address
(Any additional Customer Contact Information)
Rental Agency Name
Full Rental Agency Address
SUBJECT: Bike booking cancellation request
Dear Sir or Madam:
I recently booked a rental bike through your company website. The booking in question was made on DATE and was for a mid-size sedan (booking #DIN285).
However, due to unforeseeable circumstances, I now wish to cancel the reservation. I would respectfully ask for a full refund of the deposit, in accordance with the bike rental agreement.
I regret any inconvenience caused by the cancellation. I appreciate your friendly service during the booking process and I hope to use your rental agency again in the future.
Please notify me if you require any further information in order to expedite the cancellation.
You may write to me at (email address) or contact me by telephone at (phone number) with any questions. Thank you, in advance, for your assistance in handling the matter.
[Handwritten signature here for a mailed letter]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support