A small business loan request letter is a letter to a bank that explains why you need a loan for your business.
- Sample Letter of Withdrawal from College Course
- Free Samples: Personal Reason Work From Home Request Emails that Work
- Sample Request Letter to Purchase Equipment
- Sample Complaint Letter for Rude Behaviour
- Free Sample Letter to Break Lease for Medical Reasons
It should include the amount you want to borrow as well as an explanation of why you deserve the loan, how you intend to use it, and how you intend to repay the bank. Use our sample bank loan request letter as a template for your letter.
Business Loan Request Letter Sample
City, State, Zip Code
Lender’s Institution Address
City, State, Zip Code
Re: Business loan request for $50,000
Dear Lender’s Name,
The aim of this letter is to request a small business loan of $50,000 to improve and upgrade my restaurant.
My business is registered and approved by the health department. I have been in business for the past five years and have shown a profit each year.
One of the reasons my restaurant is so successful is because it is the only restaurant in the area of a five mile radius that serves authentic Indian food.
We purchase fresh produce daily and prepare several dishes that represent the cuisine of both North and South India.
To meet the growing demand for our specialty, I need to expand the kitchen, add some new stove tops and refrigerators as well as expand the dining area. The shop next door has agreed to sell me their premises for expansion at a fair market price.
There are several other different ethnic restaurants in the area that are also prospering, and I believe that the market for India cuisine is growing. My restaurant is crowded every night especially on the weekends.
I have already invested most of my profits in the restaurant and require the loan to expand in order to meet demand.
Please see the attached business plan that outlines my financial projection for the next five years and clearly states my assets to date.
If you have any questions, I can be reached at 555-123-4567 or at Name@email.com. Thank you for your attention to my loan application.
Applicant’s Name Printed
List of Enclosures (Business Plan)
- How to Get a Small Business Loan
- 5 Amazing Ways To Attract Investors
- 9 Startup Funding Options – Business Loans
- Business Loan Application Process
- How To Get Approved For A Business Loan
- Investment Agreement Format For Startups
- Working Capital Loans: What They Are & Where To Find Them?
- Writing a Loan Application Letter for Business [with Sample]