Below is cable technician cover letter to be enclosed with the applicant’s resume. It should be not more than one page, written in formal, business-style and sent by certified mail, so the applicant gets confirmation that it has been received.
Two weeks after the HR director has received the letter, the applicant should call to follow-up the status of their application.
Cable Technician Cover Letter Sample
1504 Mountain Place, Apt. 534
Fairfield, CA 28946
November 18, 2019
XYZ Cable Company
Fairfield, CA 28946
RE: Cable Technician, Ref# 338857, 11/12/19
Dear Ms. Johnson:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised cable technician position at XYZ Cable Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in internet services will make me an asset to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this cable technician position include:
- Responded to customer requests and answered customer questions in a professional, courteous and effective manner
- Prepared and maintained time logs, reports and other related documentation in accordance with company and departmental policies
- Followed company installation policies
- Maintained, organized, and stocked vehicle with the proper equipment in order to perform required duties
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated cable technician with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at XYZ Cable Company.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a cable technician. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Cover Letter Tips:
- The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
- The sentences should also be short
- The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
- The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
- The letter should be included with the resume.
- The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.