Learn how to write a child support agreement letter. Use our sample child support agreement letter as a template for your agreement letter.
Child Support Agreement letter sample
Name of Father and Name of Mother hereby enter into the following agreement in which they both share the physical, emotional and financial support of their son, Name of Son who is eight years old.
1. Name of son will live with his mother who has physical custody for five days each week and live with his father for two days each week until he turns 12 years old on DATE. At that time, the physical custody of the boy will be reviewed.
2. Both parents understand that flexibility will be required to make the living harmonious and agree to fairly share birthdays and holidays with their son. There may be some changes to the living schedule on occasion.
3. Both parents plan to live near each other to make it easier for their son to travel between their residences. Both parents agree to live in the same city as long as it is possible.
4. Both parents will participate in the financial support of their son. The mother will pay 40 percent and the father will pay 60 percent of the costs incurred on utility bills, insurance premiums and school co-curricular activities to the mother on the DATE of each month. The parents will individually pay for day to day expenses.
We have each understood and agree to the terms stated in this agreement on DATE.
Signature of Father Signature of Mother Signature of Lawyer or other Third Party
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support