If you’re applying for a job, you should include a cover letter with your resume. Cover letters can help you stand out from the crowd since they allow you to communicate directly to the hiring manager and demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the job.
Learn how to write a chiropractic assistant cover letter. Use our sample chiropractic assistant cover letter as a template for your impressive cover letter.
Sample chiropractic assistant Cover Letter
124 Union Street, Apt. 594
Cherry Hill, NJ 28396
April 9, 2022
Cherry Hill, NJ 28496
RE: Chiropractic Assistant, Ref# 121277, 04/8/2022
Dear Ms. Roundtree:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised chiropractic assistant position at XYZ Chiropractic. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualification in speaking Spanish will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this chiropractic assistant position include:
- Supporting the doctor with the patients treatment plan
- Abiding by HIPAA laws regarding sharing of personal medical information
- Attending to patient communication via phone and email
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting patients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at XYZ Chiropractic.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a chiropractic assistant. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements.
Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
List Of Enclosures: Resume
Cover Letter Tips:
- The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
- The sentences should also be short.
- The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
- The letter should be included with the resume.
- The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.