Writing a Chiropractic Assistant Cover Letter? So, use this sample cover letter as a template for your successful chiropractic assistant cover letter.
chiropractic assistant Cover Letter
231 12th Street
Newark, NJ 30009
September 5, 2019
Cherry Hill, NJ 08048
Dear Mr. Miller,
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Company for a chiropractic assistant. I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in startups, which is why I have been working in XYZ Company for the past three years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as a chiropractic assistant that is highly relevant to the position in your including:
- Taught and monitored patients performing rehab exercises
- Worked with the front desk staff to optimize patient satisfaction
- Provided the Doctor with information about the patient’s response to treatment
- Completed all required clinical documentation accurately
- Maintained a clean and safe physical environment
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (202) 555-1234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering my application.
List of enclosures (resume)
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.