Below is data officer cover letter to be enclosed with the applicant’s resume. It should be not more than one page, written in formal, business-style and sent by certified mail, so the applicant gets confirmation that it has been received.
Two weeks after the HR director has received the letter, the applicant should call to follow-up the status of their application.
Data Officer Cover Letter Sample
1504 Orange Place, Apt. 534
Fairfield, CA 28946
April 6, 2019
XYZ Data Company
Fairfield, CA 28946
RE Data Officer:, Ref# 338857, 04/01/19
Dear Ms. Hennesey:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised data scientist position at XYZ Data Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in big data solutions will make me an asset to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this data officer position include:
- Defined programs to decrease the cost of managing data
- Improved data quality and established metrics for how to measure data quality
- Lead the normalization and standardization of healthcare data using industry standard data models and terminologies
- Ensured data is available and timely to maximize its value to users
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated data officer with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at XYZ Data Company.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a data scientist. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.