Below you will find several sample email resignation letters for your formal notification.
Sample 1 – Email Resignation Letter
Subject: Resignation – Marvin Johnson
This letter is to formally give notice that I am resigning from my job as computer programmer in Software Up. My last day of work will be February 19th.
I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience by being part of your team and appreciate the time and attention you gave me during my training period.
With the skills I have gained working with you, I am confident I could be a project head for an environmental awareness program, and in my future career, I will always remember the support you gave me.
I will do my best to complete on time all the pending work I have and would be happy to help train a new employee.
I am fortunate to have been part of Software Up for the past three years and wish you success in the future. Kindly acknowledge this letter, and if you have any questions, I can be reached at 585-123-0006 or at email@example.com.
Sample 2 – Email Resignation Letter
Subject: Resignation – Stuart Jay
This email is a formal notification that I will be resigning from office manager in Sales Force on February 24th.
My reason for resigning at this time is to take care of serious family issues that only I can resolve. I will not be able to work during that time.
Since I am giving one month’s notice, I will be able to assist in finding and training a replacement. I will faithfully fulfill my responsibilities until February 25th.
I have had great job satisfaction working at Sales Force and appreciate your understanding at this trying time.
If there is anything I can do even after I leave to further any projects, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can be reached at 345-609-1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Golden Rules for Writing an Outstanding Cover Letter
- How to Get a Job with No Experience
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
Thank You for Your Support