A loan request letter to the employer is a letter written by an employee who wants to borrow money. It is addressed to the organization’s employer, who has the ability to make a loan.
The purpose of the letter is to present the loan request to the employer and request financial assistance. Make your request letter using our sample emergency loan request letter as a template.
Emergency Loan Request Letter Sample
Name of Employee
Address of Employee
City, State, Zip Code
Name of Employer
Address of Employer
City, State, Zip Code
RE: Request for emergency loan to be repaid from my salary
Dear Name of Employer:
This is a formal request for a loan of $1500 to be repaid with a deduction from my salary each month. I would like to repay the loan within 12 months. I require the money to pay for renovations to my home.
After a plumbing emergency, the carpet in my living room, dining room and one bedroom was ruined beyond repair. The estimate from the contractor is $1500 to lay new carpet in three rooms.
The carpet has begun to mold, and is considered unhealthy as it pollutes the air. My wife and I have moved in with my mother until we can get the carpet replaced.
I have enclosed the contractor’s estimate, the mold assessment from the county health department and the required loan forms.
The loan will be repaid with installments that can be deducted from my salary every month until the loan with interest is repaid. I can be reached at Phone Number or Email Address to discuss the terms of the loan.
Thank you for considering my emergency situation.
Signature of Employee
Printed Name of Employee
List of Enclosures
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
Thank You for Your Support