Employment Verification Request Letter
9876 Stone Ridge Blvd.
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068
May 28, 2019
1290 Town Street
Columbus, Ohio 43213
Attention: Ralph Zimmerman
Recently, Jonathan Good applied for a position we have as a Warehouse Supervisor. On his application, he stated that he had worked for your company for more than 10 years as a Maintenance Supervisor.
We are interested in pursuing an employment opportunity with him and want to verify his employment and to make sure he will be an asset to our corporation. Can you please answer the following questions?
1. Did he arrive to work on time?
2. Was he a good supervisor and eager to help others?
3. Was he ever reprimanded?
4. Was his dates of employment from 6/8/2009 till 5/27/2019?
5. How was his attendance record?
6. Upon his departure, was his salary $26.82 an hour?
7. Is he considered eligible for rehire?
If you would be so kind as to respond to this employment verification letter with the above requested matter it would be appreciated. Your information will help us to make an informed decision regarding the employment of Jonathan.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me between 9 am. and 5 pm. at 214-980-0987. My fax number is 214-980-8765 and my physical address is listed above. I look forward to hearing from you.