If you’re applying for a job, you should include a cover letter with your resume. Cover letters can help you stand out from the crowd since they allow you to communicate directly to the hiring manager and demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the job.
Learn how to write a cover letter for an epidemiologist position. Use our epidemiologist cover letters as a guide for writing your own.
sample 1 - Epidemiologist Cover Letter
454 Grant Street
Oakland, CA 27996
November 8, 2021
Oakland, CA 27996
RE: Epidemiologist, Ref# 223457, 04/01/2019
Dear Ms. Jane:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised epidemiologist position at ABC Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in statistical programming will make me an asset to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this epidemiologist position include:
- Prepared technical reports as a co-author on publications in peer-review journals
- Responded to complex requests for data on health-related statistics and associated risk behaviors
- Participated in the preparation of grant applications to support enhanced surveillance and targeted epidemiologic research on a specific health-related problem
- Conducted complex data analyses on large and small datasets using methodological techniques and computer software appropriate for epidemiological analysis
- Planned, conducted, and evaluated epidemiological studies and investigations of disease outbreaks
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated epidemiologist with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Company. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a epidemiologist.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
sample 2 - Epidemiologist Cover Letter
5499 Palo Alto Blvd., Apt. 905
Baltimore, MD 21206
January 23, 2022
123 Charleston Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21206
RE: Epidemiologist, Ref# 228857, 01/22/2022
Dear Mr. Pope:
I noticed your Facebook ad for an epidemiologist and immediately realized I was the right person for the job. I meet all of your standards and am ready, eager, and willing to work. I am well qualified, as you can see from my resume, which I have provided for your evaluation.
Please take a few moments to look over my resume. I’d like to meet up with you and talk more about this opportunity. I am available throughout the day. You can reach me at [555-970-8976] or [firstname.lastname@example.org] on my cell phone. Please accept my sincere gratitude for your time and thoughtfulness.
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support