Sample 1 – event designer Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Event Designer Position (ID 79218)
Dear Ms. Rock:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised event designer position at ABC Event Company. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional experience using MS Office will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this event designer position include:
- Handled fast pace environment and high volume of events and clients
- Executed events to deliver exceptional and unconventional guest experiences
- Collaborated with our culinary team to develop fresh and inspired customized menus to match each client’s unique event
- Responded to client inquiries in a timely manner with superior customer service, via both phone and email
- Entered sales and event information into event software
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Event Company. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as an event designer.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your event designer needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – event designer Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Event Designer Position (ID 72112)
Dear Mr. Franklin:
I saw your ad for an event designer in the Boston Dispatch and knew I was perfect for the job. I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you. I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-984-8975 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)