Learn how to write an eviction letter for roommate. Use our sample eviction letter for roommate as a template for your eviction letter.
Eviction Letter For Roommate Sample
194 Gold Street, Apt. 324
Newark, NJ, 07102
This letter is a formal notification that I, [Paul George], am asking you, [Andrew Johnson], to permanently quit the premises of [194 Gold Street].
You have failed to pay the [$500] rent for the past four months, and were sent a Notice to Quit on [DATE] in which you were asked to pay your rent in full in 30 days or you would be evicted. I have enclosed a copy of this Notice. Since that Notice, you have not paid any rent.
As you’re not on the lease, you have no legal right to be here, and I’m within my rights to notify law enforcement if you don’t go. So please find somewhere else to live within the specified 30 days.
List of Attachments:
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support