Read on to discover a sample proposal rejection letter that you can tailor to meet your needs.
Sample Business Proposal Rejection Letter
Dear Mr. Jones,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a thorough proposal to our organization. Our management team was impressed with the quality of your application and documentation.
At this time, we have chosen to remain under contract with MYO Suppliers as this company has provided service to our organization for almost a decade.
MYO Suppliers offers a wide range of supplies that were specifically created for medical practices, and some of these items are not currently available through your company.
Please feel free to contact us in the future if you expand your line of medical supplies. We appreciate the time and effort that you dedicated to your proposal, and we look forward to the possibility of working together at some time in the future.
James Payto, CEO
Payto Medical Services
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Investment Proposal Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support