Learn how to compose a letter requesting business. Make your business request letter using our sample business request letters as a template.
Sample Business Request Letter
231 8th Street
Oakland, CA, 94755
May 12, 2022
3459 Sales Road
Baltimore, MD, 21202
I am Ron Mott, the Sales Director of ABC Company. We briefly met last month at ABC Sales Conference.
One of our sales team representatives, Janet Jackson is scheduled to be in Baltimore on June 15th and would like very much to briefly meet with you for approximately 30-45 minutes sometime during the hours of 11am – 2pm if possible.
Janet Jackson has done extensive research on your business and thinks he can offer you a mutually beneficial proposition.
Would it be possible to meet Janet Jackson at this date and time? I will contact you at the end of the week to answer any of your questions and go over any details regarding the meeting. We can set up an alternative time if it’s necessary.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Investment Proposal Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support