Sample Debt Negotiation Letter
89 Cincinnati Lane
Arthurdale, WV 26520
Gold City Credit Card
2800 San Diego Parkway
San Diego, CA 92120
Subject: Past Due Credit Card Account
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you about my [Gold City MasterCard] with account number [5189-0987-4567-3409-1290]. As you can see by reviewing your records, this account has falling seriously delinquent.
It is my intent to set up an arrangement to pay the past due and make this account current. I want to continue to be a [Gold City MasterCard] holder and desire to bring my account to a good standing.
Currently my account is four months past due. I was in a car accident in December of last year and this caused me to be off work for more than 6 months.
This caused a severe financial deficit in our family budget. However, I have returned to work and am anxious to resolve this matter.
Please contact me as soon as possible to work out a repayment plan. I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. I can be reached anytime on my cell phone at [555-908-1239].
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support