Sample Influence Letter
321 Smith Road
Boston, MA 02201
Business Or Company Name
1234 Jones Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94120
Dear (Employer’s Name),
I want to thank you once again for speaking to me on behalf of the secretary position at (Company Name).
Once I heard about the various details of the job like the multitasking skills and filing tasks required for the job, I know that I am the right candidate for your position.
This job does require knowledge of two software programs that I have not yet learned how to operate.
However, I know that I have the skills and strengths to learn how to use them quickly and efficiently to do the tasks at hand. I worked part-time as a secretary at the XYZ business while in college, and I mastered several programs related to the job.
With the start date of the job coming in a few short months, I have been attending a few classes to learn how to work the programs for the job.
So far, I have learned much about the programs, and once the job orientation begins, I should have the knowledge needed to adequately run the programs.
Along with my other skills, I have the organization skills, technological skills, and leadership skills needed to become an important member of your staff.
I enjoyed the time spent speaking with you during the interview, and I appreciate you taking time from your day to speak with me. I hope to hear from you about this position soon.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Investment Proposal Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support