Because home warranty plans are contracts, they must be cancelled in writing. You must write a letter giving your insurer formal notice of cancellation in order to cancel the contract.
Putting your cancellation request in writing protects your interests by giving hard copy proof of your request. As a starting point for your own home warranty cancellation letter, use the template given here.
home warranty Cancellation Letter Sample
February 05, 2022
BAC Warranty Insurance
ATT: Cancellations Department
143 Warranty Insurance Way
Columbia, VA 21061
Re: Cancellation of Policy #3333456
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is to request you to cancel my home warranty policy #3333456 effective 02/09/2022. Please send me a written confirmation of this cancellation within 30 days upon receiving this request, refund the unused portion of my premium and stop charging the premium following the cancellation date.
Thank you for your time and prompt attention to this letter.
234 Blue Lane
Livingston, NJ 08086
How To Switch Car Insurance Companies
One of the best ways to ensure you are getting the best insurance value for your payments is to perform a review of your coverage. You may discover that shopping around and comparing rates can save you a significant amount of money.
Writing an Insurance Quote Request Letter (with Sample)
When writing an insurance quote request letter to different insurance companies, the consumer needs to be sure that the different companies are giving quotes for the same coverage, limits and deductibles.
Writing an Auto Insurance Cancellation Letter (with Samples)
There are many different reasons for a person to cancel their auto insurance policy. In some cases people have gotten better rates with a competing auto insurance provider.
If a person has been in an automobile accident, they may need to file an insurance claim. However, before doing so, they should decide if it is necessary.
Credit scores that are used by insurance companies are a type of credit-based insurance score. This is a score that is different from a typical credit score.
When a person submits a claim letter to an insurance company, whether it’s for a car accident, medical malpractice, personal injury or other reason, the insurance company will respond with a first offer.
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support