Writing a Hostess Cover Letter? So use this sample hostess cover letter as a template for your successful cover letter.
Sample hostess Cover Letter
124 Union Street, Apt. 534
Camden, NJ 28396
December 9, 2019
Camden, NJ 28496
RE: Hostess, Ref# 121277, 12/8/2019
Dear Mr. Hughes:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised hostess position at XYZ Restaurant. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualification in speaking spanish will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this hostess position include:
- Greeted all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness
- Managed nightly reservation sheet/seating chart
- Communicated with food and beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction
- Performed other duties as assigned, including working in other areas as needed
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated hostess with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting customers expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at XYZ Restaurant.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a hostess. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
List Of Enclosures: Resume
Cover Letter Tips:
• The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
• The sentences should also be short.
• The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
• The font should be easy to read and not larger than 12pt or smaller than 10pt.
• The letter should be included with the resume.
• The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.