A resignation email is the last impression an employee leaves behind. Just as important as a good first impression, an employee’s job may be adversely affected by a bad exit strategy. Below you will find several sample email resignation letters for your formal notification.
Sample 1 – hotel Resignation email
Subject: Resignation – Lisa Johnson
This letter is to formally give notice that I am resigning from my job as [Job Title] in [Name of Department]. My last day of work will be [DATE].
I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience by being part of your team and appreciate the time and attention you gave me during my training period.
With the skills I have gained working with you, I am confident I could be a [Job Title] for a five star hotel. I will always remember the support you gave me.
I will do my best to complete on time all the pending work I have and would be happy to help train a new employee.
I am fortunate to have been part of [Name of Hotel] for the past three years and wish you success in the future. Kindly acknowledge this email, and if you have any questions, I can be reached at 585-123-0006 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sample 2 – Hotel Resignation Email
Subject: Resignation – Stuart Jay
This email is a formal notification that I will be resigning from [Job Title] in [Name of Hotel] on [DATE].
My reason for resigning at this time is to take care of serious family issues that only I can resolve. I will not be able to work during that time.
Since I am giving one month’s notice, I will be able to assist in finding and training a replacement. I will faithfully fulfill my responsibilities until [DATE].
I have had great job satisfaction working at [Name of Hotel] and appreciate your understanding at this trying time.
If there is anything I can do even after I leave to further any assignments, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can be reached at 345-609-1234 or email@example.com.
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support