Learn how to write a housekeeper resignation letter. Use our sample housekeeper resignation letters as templates for your resignation letter.
Sample 1 – Housekeeper Resignation Letter
July 7, 2022
Dear Ms. Mack:
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of housekeeper, effective two weeks from today. My last day at Always Sparkling will be 07/21/2022.
I have accepted a position with another company that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at Always Sparkling and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your company.
Your typed name
Sample 2 – Housekeeper Resignation Letter
July 7, 2022
Dear Ms. Linares:
This is to inform you that I have accepted a position in another company. Therefore, I would like to offer my resignation dated 07/21/22.
I appreciate the professional development and growth from Always Cleaning, and in particular, from you.
Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career.
I wish you continued growth and success in the future.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support