Learn how to write a housekeeping aide resignation letter. Use our sample housekeeping aide resignation letter as templates for your impressive resignation letter.
Sample 1 – Housekeeping Aide Resignation Letter
April 7, 2020
Dear Ms. Mack:
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of housekeeping aide, effective two weeks from today. My last day at Always Sparkling will be 04/21/2020.
I have accepted a position with another company that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at Always Sparkling and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your company.
Your typed name
Sample 2 – Housekeeping Aide Resignation Letter
April 7, 2020
Dear Ms. Linares:
This is to inform you that I have accepted a position in another company. Therefore, I would like to offer my resignation dated 04/21/20.
I appreciate the professional development and growth from Always Cleaning, and in particular, from you.
Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career.
I wish you continued growth and success in the future.
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support