If you need to terminate a business relationship with a hair client, it is important to do so in a professional and respectful manner.
Here is a template you can use to write a letter to a hair client to let them know that you will no longer be able to provide them with hair services:
Sample fire a hair client letter
I wanted to reach out to let you know that I will no longer be able to provide you with hair services. This decision was not made lightly, but I believe it is in the best interest of both of us.
I value the time we have spent together and the trust you have placed in me to take care of your hair. I am grateful for the opportunity to have served you and I hope you will be able to find another stylist who can meet your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. I will do my best to assist you in finding a new stylist and to make this transition as smooth as possible.
- How To Properly Terminate A Contract
- A Contract Can Be Terminated in Several Ways
- How to Write a Purchase Order Termination Letter
- Writing a Simple Car Lease Termination Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Simple Business Contract Termination Letter (with Sample)
- Writing a Simple Commercial Lease Termination Letter to Landlord