First-year teachers have more enthusiasm and energy than even the most experienced teachers to get into the classroom and educate the next generation of kids to be the best version of themselves.
The only problem? Officials at the school are particularly interested in the experience that first-year professors lack.
You can persuade the school administration that you have what it takes to be a great teacher if you have an excellent resume. You simply need to make a first-year teacher’s résumé that looks like this:
teacher Resume sample
Baltimore, MD 55555 | 555-123-4567 | email@example.com | LinkedIn URL
With one year of experience, a creative and patient teacher. Excellent communication skills and a daring approach to developing excellent lesson plans that are aligned with district and federal curricula.
Both parents and students score their happiness at 95 percent. Trying to put my skills to use in order to help Laurel High School provide high-quality secondary education.
NAME OF SCHOOL, CITY, STATE
YEARS EMPLOYED AT THE SCHOOL such as September, 20xx to the present
• Created and used daily and unit lesson plans for 10th grade math and administered tests, evaluated the tests and analyzed student performance.
• Conducted group math activities.
• Promoted good student/teacher inaction and fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning.
• Participated in faculty and parent conferences.
NAME OF SCHOOL
YEAR PRACTICED STUDENT TEACHING
• Taught lessons in math, science, social studies and reading curricula in 6th grade classroom.
• Created and implemented literature study based on international theme.
I received my bachelor’s degree in [YEAR] in education. I was on the honor roll the entire time I was enrolled in college.
South Ripley High School
I graduated with honors in June of [YEAR]. I served as class secretary during my sophomore year.
DATE, NAME OF ORGANIZATION, CITY, STATE
Tutored children from several elementary schools in my district to help bring them to grade-level reading standard and to teach them comprehension, vocabulary and problem-solving
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support