Learn how to write an income verification letter. Use our sample income verification letter as a template for your verification letter.
Income Verification Letter sample
[ABC Employment Specialists]
[12990 Red Wolf Lane]
[Columbus, Ohio 43223]
[July 17, 2021]
[6800 Laughing Town Lane]
[Chattanooga, TN 68903]
Attn: [Thomas White]
Dear [Mr. White],
We received your request for income and employment verification for [Jessica England]. [Jessica] has been employed with Global Industries for six years. Her official date of hire is [01/10/2020]. Her official title her at our company is a shift supervisor for the packing division.
Though [Jessica] is a supervisor, she receives an hourly salary. Currently, her hourly salary rate is $18.90 an hour. She is eligible for overtime and as you can see from attached report, she gets quite a bit.
She averages about 15-20 hours of overtime each week. [Jessica] is good employees whose work status is in good standing. There are no threats of lay-offs to this position and we intend that we will have her around for quite some time.
If you have any further questions, or we can be of assistance in any way, please be sure to call me back at [740-908-1290]. My office hours are [Monday through Friday] from [7:30 am till 4:00 pm].
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support