If you’re applying for a job, you should include a cover letter with your resume. Cover letters can help you stand out from the crowd since they allow you to communicate directly to the hiring manager and demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the job.
Learn how to create a cover letter for an insurance agent position. Make your cover letter stand out by using our sample insurance agent cover letters as a guide.
Sample 1 - Insurance Agent Cover Letter
2699 Silver Street, Apt. 385
Miami, FL 33139
Dear Ms. Evans,
TTS Insurance Agency has a reputation for being a terrific place to work, as you are surely aware. I knew I had to apply when I heard about the open insurance agent position. I’m an excellent candidate since I have a strong history in policy analysis, sales, and customer service.
You’re seeking for someone who can advertise your products and get new clients, according to your job description. I’ve been doing just that with GYS Insurance for the past five years. By talking with each client, I am able to learn about their individual needs and recommend insurance that will provide them with better protection. As a result, I am able to boost sales while still providing excellent customer service.
I am confident that my qualifications and ideals make me an excellent candidate for the role of insurance agent with you. During an interview, I hope to have the opportunity to talk more about my experience and accomplishments with you. Thank you for taking the time to look over my resume.
Sample 2 - Insurance Agent Cover Letter
2699 Silver Street, Apt. 385
Oakland, CA 54109
Dear Ms. Walter:
I’m sending my resume in response to Walters Insurance’s latest job posting for an insurance agent. My skills and experience closely match your needs, and my additional policy analysis qualifications will make me a valuable contributor to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this insurance agent position include:
- I consistently schedule appointments to go meet with families who have requested my help.
- Provided a diverse portfolio of financial products on multiple occasions to assist in meeting short- and long-term objectives.
- Consistently worked with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals.
- Analyzed clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or other changes.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 3 - Insurance Agent Cover Letter
5698 Opera Street, Apt. 305
Washington, DC 20007
Dear Mr. Pantoliano:
I saw your ad for an insurance agent on the Washington Post’s website and knew I was perfect for the job. I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you. I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-970-8976 or by email at email@example.com advance for your consideration.
- 3 Golden Rules for Writing an Outstanding Cover Letter
- How to Get a Job with No Experience
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)