Here is a sample of an insurance quote request letter for comprehensive insurance against theft, fire, accident and flood.
- Sample Letter of Withdrawal from College Course
- Free Samples: Personal Reason Work From Home Request Emails that Work
- Sample Request Letter to Purchase Equipment
- Sample Complaint Letter for Rude Behaviour
- Free Templates: Complaint Letter Against a Coworker
Insurance Quote Request Letter Sample
City, State, Zip Code
Name of Insurance Company
Address of Insurance Company
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing this letter to request a quote from your company for comprehensive insurance against theft, fire, accident and flood for my business.
My business is a pottery shop that sells handmade pottery and home décor. There are five employees along with myself, the owner.
I have three rooms in the building including an office, display shop and large area for making and storing the clay pots and decorations.
There is a kiln in the pot making area. My shop is in a shopping center that has full-time security guards.
Please consider the following when calculating the quote:
- The kiln has been certified safe by the local fire department
- The shop is on high ground, so flood damage, if any, would be minimal
- The shopping center has had no break-in for the past seven years
I would like a quote from your company because my present insurance company just raised my premium, and I believe it is unjustified. I would welcome someone from your company to come to my shop and consider my situation.
Either I or one of my employees will be here Monday – Saturday, from 9am – 6pm, and we would appreciate it if you would call before coming. I can be reached at 555-123-4567 or a email@example.com
Your Name Printed
Name of Business
List of Enclosures
- 7 Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
- How To Get Lowest Insurance Quotes (Hacks & Tips)
- How To Switch Car Insurance Companies
- Things To Consider When Buying Term Life Insurance
- How To Save On Car Insurance & What To Know!
- Tips for Finding Cheap Car Insurance for New Drivers Under 21
- Why To Buy Life Insurance In Your 20’s
- How To Buy Renters Insurance
- Don’t Buy Pet Insurance! Do This Instead