Learn how to write an intent to vacate letter. Use our sample intent to vacate letter as a template for your letter.
Intent To Vacate Letter sample
I am writing you to let you know that I will be vacating the premises that I’m currently occupying at 133 Park Place, Shelby, Texas 12321.
My lease expires on July 31, 2021 and I intend to vacate my apartment by July 28, 2021. My new forwarding address is 423 Spring Road, Crown Hill, Maryland 21063.
Please forward my security deposit to my new address within the agreed amount of time.
I am formally requesting a walk-through with you or a staff member to go over my apartment and address any details or issues if necessary.
When I move out, I will make sure that all the utilities are paid in full and transferred out of my name.
If you need to speak with me you can reach me at any time on my cell phone at 515-124-1334 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to your call in order to schedule the walk-through and to turn in my apartment keys.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
Thank You for Your Support