If you’re applying for a job, you should include a cover letter with your resume. Cover letters can help you stand out from the crowd since they allow you to communicate directly to the hiring manager and demonstrate why you are the best candidate for the job.
Learn how to create a cover letter for an internal auditor position. Make your cover letter stand out by using our sample internal auditor cover letters as a guide.
internal auditor Cover Letter
231 12th Street
Washington, DC 30009
October 7, 2022
Washington, DC 30005
Dear Ms. Miller,
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Company for an internal auditor. I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in startups, which is why I have been working in XYZ Company for the past three years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as an internal auditor that is highly relevant to the position in your including:
- Interviewed management to obtain an understanding of business processes and identifying risks within the process.
- Summarized information received from management into a concise and complete description of the process.
- Communicated audit findings on a timely basis.
- Performed follow-up on issues that management has closed.
- Coordinated the monthly and quarterly continuous audit testing.
- Performed other tasks as assigned.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (201) 555-1234 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering my application.
List Of Enclosures (Resume)
Cover Letter Tips:
- The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
- The sentences should also be short.
- The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
- The letter should be included with the resume.
- The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.
- 3 Golden Rules for Writing an Outstanding Cover Letter
- How to Get a Job with No Experience
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)