For a small firm, here are some sample investment proposal letters. It should be delivered certified mail so that the sender can keep track of when it was sent and when it was received. All attachments should be duplicates. It is not necessary to send any original documents.
Sample 1 - Investment Proposal Letter
297 Gold Street
Berkeley, CA, 94702
XYZ Lending Group
1200 Shelter Ave
Oakland, CA, 94609
Dear Ms. Brown,
I am submitting my business plan to you in the hope of receiving a start-up loan for $50,000. I learned about your history of funding recycling centers, and my proposal takes the business to the next level.
We will be a source for other businesses who want to use recycled products or use waste material to recycle into their own products. According to our research, consumers are looking for businesses that use environmentally friendly products.
I have $10,000 inheritance from my grandfather that I plan to invest in the business. As stated in the plan, we aim to make $5,000 profit the first year and reinvest in the business to widen our clientele.
We will be the first company in the city to offer this service, so we hope to be well established before competing companies enter the industry.
My brother, Richard Jennings, and I are working together to make this business a success. We have worked for the last five years in ABC Recycle Group, where they manufacture plastic sheeting for construction companies from recycled plastic.
As stated in the plan, I will collect the waste material and my brother will manage the accounts. We plan to employ office help and waste collection help. We have contacted several recycling centers in the city who agree to sell us their recyclable waste. We have found a warehouse available to rent when we go forward with the business.
Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter. I hope you will review my business plan. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the plan, I can be reached at 555-123-4767 or at email@example.com.
I would be happy to meet you at any time that is convenient for you.
Business Plan Enclosed
Sample 2 - Investment Proposal Letter
City, State, Zip Code
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Name of Investor,
It has been brought to my attention that you are a strong investor in local businesses. I have been told of several businesses that got their start with your backing.
At present, I am running a baking business from my home, but the demand for my cakes has become much more than I expected, and I would like to expand my business.
I sell my homemade cakes to local restaurants. They are basically chocolate cakes that are vegan and gluten-free, but they are so tasty, everyone enjoys them.
Restaurants are happy to be able to offer this option, and I have been asked to supply a national chain of restaurants.
I have been told by several restaurant owners that many of their patrons return just for a piece of my cake. I have made several other pastries that have been appreciated too.
I believe I can create a smoothly run business that would give substantial financial benefit to us both if I had the funds to pay two full-time employees and buy some equipment. My business would require a mixing machine and bigger ovens.
I have enclosed a simple brochure that shows what I am doing now as well as a business plan for expanding.
I would like to meet you and give you more information about my venture as well as one of my cakes. I can be reached anytime at 555-123-4567 or at Name@email.com.
Thank you for your time.
List of enclosures such as a brochure or business plan
- How To Write A Business Plan Funding Request
- How To Write A Winning Project Proposal
- Writing a Proposal Acceptance Letter [with Sample]
- How To Discover Business Opportunities No One Is Seeing
- Writing a Marketing Proposal Letter [with Sample]
- Writing a Business Proposal Rejection Letter [with Sample]
- How To Handle Business During Times Of Crisis
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support