Learn how to write a janitor cover letter. Use our sample janitor cover letters as templates for your impressive cover letter.
Sample 1 – Janitor Cover Letter
[454 14th Street, Apt. 314]
[Washington, DC 28996]
[October 31, 2021]
[XYZ Cleaning Company]
[Cherry Hill, NJ 28996]
RE: [Janitor, Ref# 228857, 10/25/2020]
Dear [Mr. Clark]:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised janitor position at [XYZ Cleaning Company]. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in cleaning hazards will make me an asset to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this janitor position include:
- Swept, mopped, or vacuumed building floors
- Cleaned spills and other hazards with appropriate equipment
- Made minor building repairs
- Notified managers when a building needs major repairs
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated janitor with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at [XYZ Cleaning Company].
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a janitor. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Janitor Cover Letter
[12 Sherwood Avenue]
[Walnut Creek, CA 11111]
[July 5, 2022]
[4800 Clean Square]
[Walnut Creek, CA 11111]
Dear [Ms. Brown]:
Enclosed please find my resume. I am very interested in applying for the position of janitor that was advertised in the [Philadelphia Inquirer] on [July 2nd], and am confident that you will find my skills ideally applicable to your needs.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity.
Cover Letter Tips:
- The letter should be short and to the point. No more than one page.
- The sentences should also be short.
- The letter should be written on the same paper as the resume and use the same font and header.
- The letter should be included with the resume.
- The letter should be typed in formal business-letter style and not handwritten.
- 3 Golden Rules For Writing An Outstanding Cover Letter
- How to Get a Job with No Experience
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)