Learn how to write a job offer acceptance email. Use our sample job offer acceptance email as a template for your job offer acceptance email.
Job Offer Acceptance Email Sample
Subject: Job Acceptance – Jennifer Harlow
Dear Ms. Fox,
I would like to thank you for the job offer of Office Manager that you offered to me. In today’s tough economy, I am appreciated of the opportunity to work for such a fine company. I am looking forward to my start date on July 20, 2019.
According to our conversation, I understand that my position will pay $25.00 an hour and will be a maximum of 50 hours per week. My work hours will be Monday through Friday from 8 am. till 5 pm. with weekends on an as needed basis.
The benefits offered in this position are full healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance. As part of the benefit package, it is my understanding that I will accrue days off with each day worked, which will be a total of 3 weeks of vacation and personal days per calendar year.
I am looking forward to starting my position with ABC Corporation as an office manager. I feel that I have many years of managerial experience to offer to the company.
With my managerial skills and my willingness to learn, I feel that I am a good match for your company. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 333-890-8790 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Proposal Letter to Offer Services [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
Thank You for Your Support