Below are sample lab technician cover letters to be enclosed with your resume. It should be not more than one page, written in formal, business-style and sent by certified mail, so you get a confirmation that it has been received.
Two weeks after the HR director has received the letter, you should call to follow-up the status of your application.
Sample 1 – Lab Technician Cover Letter
2699 Silver Street, Apt. 385
San Francisco, CA 54109
June 26, 2022
Lab Tech Plus
149 Lab Street
San Francisco, CA 54100
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised lab technician position at Lab Tech Plus.
I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in using large scale baking equipment will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this lab technician position include:
- Designed and executed laboratory testing according to standard procedures
- Recorded all data and results in specified form with accuracy and responsibility
- Ensured that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintained a clean and orderly environment
- Provided routine maintenance and clean-up of the lab. Included cleaning of standard laboratory utensils and glassware and the appropriate storage of instruments.
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at Lab Tech Plus.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your lab technician needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Lab Technician Cover Letter
5599 Gold Street, Apt. 945
Los Angeles, CA 54139
June 26, 2022
119 Laboratory Street
Los Angeles, CA 54119
Dear Mr. Jenkins:
Enclosed please find my resume. I am very interested in applying for the position of lab technician that was advertised on [Name of Website] on [Date], and am confident that you will find my skills ideally applicable to your needs.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
Thank You for Your Support