Learn how to write a letter to an immigration lawyer. Use our sample letter to an immigration lawyer as a template for your letter.
Sample Letter To An Immigration Lawyer
City, State, Zip Code or other if outside the U.S.
Name of Lawyer
Address of Lawyer
City, State, Zip Code
Dear Mr/Ms Name of Lawyer:
I am Name of Applicant who is a citizen of COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. I would like to engage your help in immigrating to the United States.
I am 29 years old and have been in the U.S. for two months on a visitor visa VISA NUMBER living with my sister NAME OF SISTER who is a naturalized citizen.
I have no family in COUNTRY OF ORIGIN and no reason to go back to live there. I have trained as a beautician and could get a job in the U.S. if allowed.
Thank you for considering my case. I hope for a favorable reply soon. For the next month, I can be reached at Phone Number or email address.
After that, on DATE, I need to leave the country and can be reached by email only.
Your Printed Name
Enclosed: copy of passport and U.S. visa
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing a Request Letter for Overtime Pay [with Sample]
- Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [Free Sample]
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support