Learn how to approach an attorney for assistance in writing a letter. For your request letter, use our sample letter to an attorney requesting for assistance as a template.
Sample Letter To Attorney Asking For Help
(Name of Sender) example: Terry Jones
(Address of Sender) 123 Avenue A
Newark, NJ 20009
(e-mail address) if desired, not required
(phone number) if desired, not required
(date) September 10, 2021
(Case Number or Client’s Name)
Dear (name of lawyer),
(Subject) I have attempted to reach you by phone on (dates of phone calls) to find out about (the standing of my case). It has been (how long?) since we have communicated.
I understood that you would contact me by (date) and that was (length of time) and I have not heard from you.
(Why the information is needed) This is important because (why it is important?). I would appreciate you contacting me at (address, phone number, email address) regarding my case.
(Thank you for your assistance in this matter.)
(signed name here)
(Typed Name of sender)
- Sample Letter To An Attorney Requesting Help
- How To Locate A Free Legal Aid Attorney
- When Should I Get An Attorney For A Car Accident?
- How To Stop A Foreclosure, WITHOUT Using An Attorney
- A Traffic Lawyer Explains How To Beat A Speeding Ticket
- My Divorce Lawyer Isn’t Fighting For Me. Can I Change Attorneys?