Learn how to write a lifeguard cover letter. Use our sample lifeguard cover letters as templates for your cover letter.
lifeguard Cover Letter sample
231 12th Street
Washington, DC 30009
September 7, 2021
Washington, DC 30005
Dear Mr. Hunt:
I am happy to learn of an employment opportunity in ABC Company for a lifeguard. I find it especially rewarding and challenging working in startups, which is why I have been working in XYZ Company for the past three years.
In my career, so far, I have taken on more and more responsibilities so that I have extensive experience as a lifeguard that is highly relevant to the position in your including:
- Maintained constant surveillance of patrons in the facility
- Communicated the rules of the facility to patrons fairly and consistently
- Presented professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintained a high standard of customer service
- Provided emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
- Completed accident and incident reports as necessary
- Maintained a clean and safe facility as directed and assigned
- Assisted with closing and securing the facility
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the requirements along with my qualifications in more detail. My resume is enclosed for your further consideration.
I will call you in the next few days to follow-up and see if there is a suitable time to arrange an interview. In the meantime, you can reach me at (201) 555-1234 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering my application.