Need a Good Nail Technician Cover Letter? So, use these sample nail technician cover letters as templates for your successful cover letter.
Sample 1 – Nail Technician Cover Letter
342 Mystic View Turn
Glen Burnie, MD 3008
February 8, 2019
124 Baltimore Ave
Baltimore, MD 21116
Dear Ms. Green:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised nail technician position at Beauty Nails. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements and my additional qualifications in nail analysis will make me an asset to your company.
Some key points that are relevant to this nail technician position include:
- I have experience providing various nail care services, including natural nail manicures, pedicures and paraffins.
- My particular areas of expertise include serving as an expert in nail analysis and maintenance regimens.
- I have proven myself to be a highly motivated nail technician with the ability to remain focused in high stress environments.
I am convinced that my commitment to meeting clients expectations and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at Beauty Nails. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a nail technician.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your requirements. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – Nail Technician Cover Letter
1900 Sixth Ave. NW
Trenton, NJ 70092
May 11, 2019
1240 – 12th Ave
Trenton, NJ 70092
Dear Ms. Cole:
- Advised clients on nail care and use of products and colors
- Cleaned and sanitized tools and work environment
- Maintained records as required by federal, state, local and company regulations
- Utilized, maintained and conducted inventory of supplies and products and equipment
I would be pleased to discuss this opportunity with you in a personal interview and look forward to hearing from you.