Learn how to write a nanny resignation letter. Use our sample nanny resignation letters as templates for your impressive resignation letter.
Sample 1 – Nanny Resignation Letter
December 8, 2021
ABC Nanny Company
7000 Marvel Ave
Rockville MD, 20007
Dear Ms. Jennings,
Please accept this letter of resignation from the position of nanny, effective two weeks from today. My last day at ABC Nanny Company will be December 22, 2021.
I have accepted a position with another company that will further my growth and development in my career.
I have enjoyed working at ABC Nanny Company and will miss my colleagues. However, this new position will challenge my growth and further my career.
During the next two weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.
Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your company.
Sample 2 – Nanny Resignation Letter
December 8, 2021
XYZ Nanny Company
Dear Mr. Short:
This letter is to notify you that I am resigning from XYZ Nanny Company as a nanny. December 22nd will be my last day of employment.
This wasn’t an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding employment I’ve had with XYZ Nanny Company.
But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a position with another company.
Please contact me if I can make the transition process proceed more smoothly.
- Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [Free Sample]
- Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [Free Samples]
- Writing a Loan Request Letter to Employer [Free Sample]
- Vacation Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Request Letter for New Computer in Office [Free Sample]
- Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (Free Sample)
- Writing an Extension Request Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Simple Lease Renewal Letter (Free Samples)
- Writing an University Application Letter [Free Samples]
- Writing a Speeding Ticket Appeal Letter [Free Samples]
Thank You for Your Support