Learn how to write a network engineer email cover letter. Use our sample network engineer email cover letters as templates for your impressive cover letter.
Sample 1 - network engineer Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application For Network Engineer Position (ID 75212)
Dear Ms. Walter:
I’m sending my resume in response to ABC Company’s recent job posting for a network engineer. I feel that my education and experience closely match your needs, and that my added knowledge with Cisco switches and routers will make me a valuable contributor to your organization.
Some key points that are relevant to this network engineer position include:
- Optimize the network and systems services and troubleshoot any network performance issues
- Responsible for the service provision and monitoring of the network infrastructure to company standards
- Process all customer calls/emails and take ownership of issue until resolution
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at ABC Company. A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience as a network engineer.
I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your network engineer needs. Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 - network engineer Email Cover Letter
Subject: Application for Network Engineer Position (ID 75552)
Dear Mr. Pope:
I saw your ad for a network engineer in the Philadelphia Dispatch and knew I was perfect for the job. I have all the qualifications you requested and I am ready, eager and willing to work. As you will see from my resume, which I have attached for your review, I am well qualified.
Please take a moment and review my resume. I would love to get together and further discuss this position with you. I am available anytime during the day. You can reach me on my cell at 555-930-8975 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org advance for your consideration.
- 3 Golden Rules For Writing An Outstanding Cover Letter
- How to Get a Job with No Experience
- The 4 Sentence Cover Letter That Gets You The Job Interview
- How to Write a Cover Letter (with No Experience)
- How to Explain an Employment Gap on Your Cover Letter
- 4 Secrets to Writing a Great Cover Letter
- How to Write a Strong Email Cover Letter (with Sample)