Sample 1 – painter Cover Letter
2699 Silver Street, Apt. 385
San Francisco, CA 54109
June 26, 2021
149 Crayon Street
San Francisco, CA 54100
Dear Ms. Walter:
I am submitting my resume in response to the recently advertised painter position at Paint Plus. I believe that my training and experience closely match your requirements.
Some key points that are relevant to this painter position include:
- Repeatedly marked material identification as required
- Consistently use all types of preparation and finishing equipment and supplies
- Effectively work from drawings, work orders, and instructions covering production parts or tooling requirements
- Consistently handle material movements as needed by hand, crane, forklift, or other material handling equipment
- Repeatedly made necessary adjustments and performed routine maintenance necessary for proper care of equipment
I am convinced that my commitment to excellence and the ability to function as an integral part of a team would allow me to make a valuable contribution to the tradition of excellence at Paint Plus.
A challenging environment such as yours will give me the opportunity to make the best use of my skills and experience. I would welcome the opportunity to interview for this position and discuss how I can fulfill your painter needs.
Please contact me via phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient time and date for us to meet.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sample 2 – painter Cover Letter
5599 Gold Street, Apt. 945
Los Angeles, CA 54139
June 26, 2021
119 Gray Street
Los Angeles, CA 54119
Dear Mr. Jenkins:
Enclosed please find my resume. I am very interested in applying for the position of painter that was advertised on [Name of Website] on [Date], and am confident that you will find my skills ideally applicable to your needs.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity.