Learn how to write a party cancellation letter. Use our sample party cancellation letter as a template for your party cancellation letter.
Sample Party Cancellation Letter
Subject: Party Cancellation
The forthcoming party, which was scheduled to take place on [DATE], had been cancelled. It is with great difficulty that I write this letter informing all of our friends and family of this decision. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your family.
The decision to cancel this party is best for all involved at this time. I recognize the fact that most of you have already made arrangements by re-organizing your calendars and purchasing items for the party. I want to ask for forgiveness for the trouble that I have caused you.
It was so nice for those of you that sent party gifts in advance. Since the party is cancelled, I will be sending the gifts back to all of you within the next two weeks. Again, I sincerely apologize for bothering you with our party preparations and am sorry that things didn’t work out.
- Internet Cancellation Letter [Sample]
- Trip Cancellation Letter [Sample]
- How to Write a Bank Account Cancellation Letter
- How to Write an Order Cancellation Letter (with Samples)
- Writing a Gap Insurance Cancellation Letter [with Samples]
- How to Write a Credit Card Cancellation Request Letter (with Sample)